Too ideal? Too obstinate?
Am I making too big a fuss? I dunno...I don't boast of excellent dress sense. But, I am proud of not being fussy about my appearance and simply enjoys a comfy, casual makeup-free look. Wat's wrong with that?Sure, it's nice to occasionally dress up and delight that special someone. But for most of the time, shouldn't each of us be allowed to simply be ourselves and not do things for the sake of pleasing others? I find it kinda odd if there is virtually a dress code to follow, when going out with someone who's ideally supposed to accept and love you for who you are.
Besides, I tot two people together means accepting each other's faults and shortcomings. Even when you don't approve or agree, it shouldn't affect how you feel about the person, especially since the topic in question for me is as trivial as skin-deep appearance.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home