I want new hair...
Wanna utilize my unemployed time more productively and run some errands that I probably won't have time for when I start work. So woke up today and decided to get my hair cut. The rebond effect is wearing off and it was getting long and frizzy. So went to cozycot.com and decided to try for this supposedly cheap and good neighbourhood salon recommended there.The result? The lady's nice and friendly. It was cheap at $18. But I dun like it. I mean, I wanted to do something different with my hair. Was considering a different cut, maybe color & highlight, or even a perm. But being lazy, I also needed something tidy and easy to manage. Anyway, was gonna depend on recommendations from the hairdresser but well, let's just say that she gave realistic advice that long haircuts are more or less similar and I need to decide for myself if I want style or ease.
I thought I'm gonna go for a slightly different cut at the expense of maybe some hair sticking out cos of the length. Yet, in the end, it still doesn't look much different from what I have. And worse, it's not even tidy now. Urgh...But now can't do anything about it le. I wish I had my long hair back to re-do. Sigh...guess I'm just gonna wait for another 2 months or so for my hair to grow then do sthg about it bah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home