Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Deep breath...

Frustrating day today. Went out to work on time. Got to Little India before 0810, so still got some 20min or so while I wait for my transfer bus. Then things start testing my patience.

Traffic was sloooooooow, cos of this accident on Rochor Road. By the time my bus came, I have less than 10min to get to work. Then I think the bus stopped at every single traffic light. In fact, think it stopped like every 100m, 4 times on one of the roads. Sighz...relax...breathe deeply...sighz...

I was already late by then. Luckily, Mr S (my director, see previous previous post) is out on a meeting, my colleague, who wanted help buying coffee, kindly informed me.

Finally alighted the bus. Went to buy coffee. Long long queue. Bought at another kopitiam. Then went to Starbucks at my office building to get breakfast. I was hungry. And they're usually quite fast. And there was only one man in front of me. But the girl was new!

So I was just trying to keep my face straight while she fumbled a little taking order for the man in front of me. Then me. And the order from the man after me. Before finally processing our orders. I know she's just new and learning and it's not her fault. But it was just a hair-tearing frustrating start of a day for me.

Finally, got in at 0850. Then it was a long day staring at my draft report and finally getting like 20 words done. *Deep breath...* 明天会更好.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home