Kit's graduation concert
Went to Kit's graduation concert today. Dunno if it's because we all know how much time, hard work and heart she has put into dancing this past year, she really was a star to me tonight. She really did great. Love her moves and her attitude. Call me biased, but I think she was the best and prettiest dancer for the night. Really very very touched. In fact, had to hide my few drops of tears. haha...Dunno why...being touched always felt a bit sad too, even though it should be a good thing. Maybe I'm jealous of her passion, of what she's achieved. Maybe I feel like I should do something as brave and determined too. I'm not moaning about my own life here. Everyone's different and have different dreams. hee..My conclusion is, I've been really inspired tonight. Thanks, Kit! And a huge CONGRATULATIONS!
Really wanna learn some dance now. Esp hip hop. But probably won't be any good at it. =P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home