Sunday, October 12, 2008

I want a vacation

Went shopping yesterday. Haven't shopped for a while but my expenses hasn't gone down, with piano lessons and what-nots. Spent literally hundreds on 2 sets of French lingerie and a pair of shoes yesterday. At least it was Taka sales. Think it was pretty worth it. And good thing I went alone too. Spent half the day in Taka alone. The crowd doesn't fully justify the time spent.

Been kinda unwell this week. Continual headaches, comes and goes. Can barely concentrate when it's on. And body feels flushed. So bad I had to go off early on Wed. Maybe it's the hot weather lately. Maybe it's my hormones. Or lousy sleep. Or maybe it's stress. A couple of projects and report due.

Talking about work, been quite tied up lately, so haven't been to the gym for 3 weeks. In fact, the only exercise I've been doing was lugging my gym gear to and fro the office. Just in case I go to the gym but in the end, I never did. And given the big conference this week and an event coming up in early Nov, I probably can't make it to the gym much for a while.

Feel tired. I guess I haven't been working for that long, but I would really like a break from work now. Even going on course would be great, I think. Unfortunately, that will have to wait. Until then, it is another less than 12 hours till I have to get up for work again.

1 Comments:

At 2:54 AM, Blogger Serene said...

Come to meeeeeeeeee!! =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home