Mama loves me...v(^_^)v
Going into third week of work. Actually, being exhausted aside, I have to admit it feels good to work. I mean, I sleep better. I'm more occupied, meaning less time to over-think things, although I still do that a lot. And of cos, the whole aim of working...$$.Still, I've decided to quit, simply cause I personally believe 4.30am is an inhumane time to wake up and I really want at least 2 days off each week and weekends, for that matter. I admit, I'm wilful. Anyway, now the question is "When?" And my manager actually announced to us today that she'll be leaving by the end of the month. She just joined one month before me. -.-" So, I also dunno what would be the right thing for me to do.
Anyways, I am so happy to say that no matter what happens, I know my mom will always be there for me. Just this past Monday, I was scheduled to work at 2pm. So, I slept till about 10.30, watch some recorded shows I've been missing cos of work and then, I gotta start preparing for work (Hate having to bun up my hair and put on make-up everyday. Waste a lot of time.) Anyway, I was whining to my mom again, about how much I dun really wanna work, how sian I was. I admit, I'm a bum. As expected, my mom just said what everyone else was saying to me. That I probably slacked too long and just needed to get used to working again. That at least I still find the hotel job not bad.
What I didn't expect was my mom called me afterwards, when I'm at work. (She's flying to Japan that night.) And she said, I need to think about things myself, but if I'm really unhappy working, I dun have to force myself. She even said, not to worry about anything. If need be, she'll support me, till the day I get married. haha...Although what she said wasn't exactly healthy for me and I'm not really gonna let her yang2 wo3, I was still really touched. To me, it was such a sweet thing to say. Ya, I'm wilful and I'm a bum. But you know what, I really don't care. haha...I love my mom.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home