Work and eat and sleep and back to work again..
Been a while since my last entry. Excuse or not, I'm just too tired after my shift work to come online or even just to check mail, let alone blog.Let's see...basically, for the past 2 months, since I've started work at the hotel, been working 6 days week. On my only off day, either go to class or meet some friends. Occasionally, when I feel like I'm up for it, I'll go to gym..only been there like twice during this while. (Anyone wanna take over my gym membership?) I am reading more regularly now, if it helps. haa.. Ok, not much life sia...which is why I've more or less decided that hotel working life is not for me. haa...I seriously will feel quite miserable if I'm to work there and lead this lifestyle permanently.
Everyone else seems busy too. Jingxian's been away for about 2 months now too and will be back end of the month, she said. She seems to be enjoying herself, so that's good. Kyu is quitting and will be going back to Myanmar. I'm gonna miss her. Kit is busy with work. HM, with her fiance, are busy looking for interior designer and contractor for her very own new home. Winnie, whom I've not met for years until she recently returned from HK, is flying back to HK again and will be kept busy with her internship for at least another year or so. Very out of touch with Steph, TG and Serene but I guess Steph is coping well with her first job in Japan, TG has his concerts and church and Serene has her wedding prep, marriage life, living in France and coming back to Singapore to cope with.
Suddenly miss the times when everyone's together. I'm proud to say that University years are some of the best years of my life. (Probably, my other happiest days are childhood years that I hardly even remember.) I really miss having hardly any real responsibilities, going to language classes, chilling out at the canteen, and most of all, hanging out with everyone. We learnt and studied together, ate together, went blading and ktv and what-nots together. Wish I don't sound so cliche but oh well, I'm so glad to have met these wonderful people in my trivial life.

2 Comments:
Hey hey!!!
I was about to send you an email asking why have you been MIA-ing these few weeks...
I was telling W, I am quite worried what might have happened to you.. LOL.
But I guessed I'm too paranoid!
And you are going to Hokkaido!!!
All the other things they offered you were splendid.
I AM SO ENVIOUS CAN???
Hahaha.
Drop me an email okie if you can okie!!!
Or plueaseeee tell me when u can MSN.
Miss nudging you too ^^
haa..wat can happen to me? hee..but thanks gal. Tty again.
Post a Comment
<< Home