First snow...
It snowed last night!! Can't believe how excited I was. It wasn't quite enough to settle on the ground yet, but there was snow on my car this morning and it's freezing cold now. Gotta start watching out for the infamous "black snow" now.Beyond the exhilaration, feeling strangely detached and isolated right now. Can't seem to get much done. And there's always so much to do. Ayako asked us to make our decision whether to recontract or now by Dec. Unlike most of my previous jobs in Singapore, I do like the nature of my job. The people are ok, although not many friends still. It's good money too. And all the investment of settling down, physically, financially and psychologically. But while I don't dislike the town, living here alone is quite another thing. I dunno...
Should get down to work and sleep early and hopefully, can beat the temptation to hibernate tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home