Time for change...
Probably told all my girl friends million of times that I want a different look. What better time than now, right?So, headed to the salon last week with Ka Man and got a hair cut. No big deal. Just got my fringe back. Nice cut, I think. But with long hair, it looks more or less the same no matter what the cut is. So, just for fun, got the hairdresser to temporarily curl my hair for me. haa..it was fun trying it out for the night. At least I can stop trying to imagine myself with curls now.

Conclusion...think straight hair is still more suitable for me. But I still want a change. So I popped down to the salon again a week later and got my hair dyed a dark brown. And I like it. ^^ No harm being a little narcissistic once in a while now, is there?
BEFORE
AFTER

3 Comments:
SO SWEEEEEEEEEEET!
looks better in the "after" pic! ^^
SO SWEEEEEEEEEEET!
looks better in the "after" pic! ^^
Not "look good in both pic or all the time?" Aw...
Post a Comment
<< Home