Truly left on my own...
Had dinner on Saturday with the eikaiwa class, as Christmas party or maybe more for Ka Man's send off party. I was stressed. So far, we still had each other. got a little depressed when she left. Bought so much junk food to console myself. Must have put on weight from the amount of junk I ate since she left..I wanna go home too...
But I guess it wasn't that bad. It's kinda nice to be left alone sometimes. Do whatever you want, however you want. Also cos it's only 2 weeks, i guess. And it's a good thing that I'm occupied and kept quite busy. Even during weekends, I just accepted whatever offers I got. Ended up baking cookies from Jillian's recipe on Saturday and going to Karaoke with two nice ladies from eikaiwa. On Sunday, went on a walking tour of Hakodate Motomachi and rushed off after that to go visit a Japanese family who loves Singapore and took over 400 photos of Singapore in their short trips there. It was all fun but by the time Monday comes, kinda feel like I should have rested more. Still gotta prepare for trip to Aichi and back up north...omiyage, errands...

Christmas Fantasy at Hakodate Bay Area...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home