Fuku No Ne ~ Sound of Happiness
Went to a Japanese concert organized by the Japan Embassy today. Was expecting the usual shamisen, koto, drums, flute kinda ensemble but was delighted to find that one of their numbers, in fact their theme song, was a Hokkaido folk song, Soran Bushi. Which also happens to be sorta the theme song for Yosakoi. For those who don't know, I so fell in love with Yosakoi since visiting the festival in Sapporo 2 years ago. It was just a pleasant surprise and I'm so glad I went today.On a different note, was kinda surprised as I went around town today. Probably just me not being in tune. Like I went to McDonald's today and got a bit lost with the new menu which doesn't list everything they sell. Then on my way back after the concert, was taking the MRT heading west, and realizing the sign no longer says "Boon Lay" but "Joo Koon". I was like, wth is Joo Koon. Then the new Clementi looks promising with a nice-looking shopping mall. Speaking of new shopping centres, went to 'iluma' opp Bugis last friday for a movie premiere. the shops aren't really ready yet. In fact, lots of renovations and cleaning still going on. But I definitely look forward to the new cinema.
Pretty random post here. Can't believe my last post was in Nov last year. hee..Oh well..If you know me. I go missing sometimes. =P

1 Comments:
u don't go missing sometimes but EVERYtime!! lol
little xiaoxiao budbud muhahahaha *shy*
Post a Comment
<< Home