School starts...
Hello. My name is Weiling. I come from Singapore. Nice to meet you.Nice to meet you too.
Wish I didn't have to start work immediately. Took an evening train at 7.22pm and reached home at near 11pm. Wish they didn't make us start school on the next day.
Anyway, Thursday, my first day of school. Managed to get through the self intro alright..(students had no response though, wonder if I said something wrong without noticing...) But tot I was told I wouldn't be going to class my first day, so I was totally unprepared for class. Turned out I was asked to attend 4 classes (2 Third year and 2 First year) and with just me, myself and I, it was just dreadfully boring. Rushed to print pictures after work on Thursday. Thanks a lot to my helpful BoE who stayed back late to help me print them. Think it really helped a lot on Friday. I really need to prepare myself better for work. Wish me luck...

2 Comments:
time to start working~ no more slacking around! have a great time there!
Hey weiling!
Hope you are doing well and having fun there!
I'm sure you will soon turn that horrible sounding apartment in your own cozy haven.
Most importantly stay positive. There are always new and exciting things awaiting us!
Post a Comment
<< Home