Just 1 more day...不舍...
I have no idea how the month passed and I'm still left scrambling and hassling in the last few days. There just seems to be so many things to prepare, settle or leave behind.Had quite a few gatherings in such a short duration. It was really nice and fun catching up and just enjoying the chats though. Like going ktv with Kyu and Karen and Teck Guan last night..working hard to sing songs we can't even read..laughing at morbid jokes and still have the face to carry on the storyline until it gets really 'cold'... What to do? All I can say is, I'm really gonna miss everyone.
Not to mention, I actually wish I had more time at home, with family. Instead of rushing around, trying to run the endless errands, which doesn't help to curb my temper, esp towards family. Ironically, I tot JET would be the time to finally be independent...get more privacy. Urrgghh..I should just leave fast.
Also met Al today to pass him stuff too. Actually was happier than I tot I would be to meet him. Wonder why...
Anyway, still got quite a bit to pack and tidy up. Tired...and worse, feel like crying already... At least I expected myself to feel this way before I leave. But I can only wait for it to pass...
Signing off from Singapore... Everything goes as planned and my next entry will be from Japan.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home