Mad About Mahjong!
Met up with Jie Jing & company today. As usual, they were late which meant I get a treat at Coffee Bean. hee..Had fun chatting with them. Considering we don't keep in touch often, it had been fun, interesting and even hilarious at times. Think a big part of the credit goes to Jie Jing, since Shicong & I are kinda the quiet type. But of cos we played our parts too. ^^ Later, Fuhao joined us and we had dinner at Billy Bombers. Food was so-so, I think. Big portions though, and most of us couldn't finish our food. Which reminds me, meeting Kit and the gals later and possibly dining at an American restaurant again. Hmm...Anyway, these ex-colleagues of mine are also my most regular mahjong kakis. After dinner, we're supposed to go to Jie Jing's place for a healthy dose of mahjong. Fuhao even brought his mahjong table and mahjong set on his van. Unfortunately, Jie Jing's mother said no to going to her place for mahjong. With the rest of our homes also unavailable and our greater thirst for brain stimulation over ktv or movie, we ventured for an alternative solution. Which, to cut the long story short, led to a long fruitless journey, a side trip to Geylang, and us adapting to insecure circumstances and making the best of what we could get. Conclusion: We must have been pretty desperate.
To make things even more "challenging", we got caught. This must be one of the most embarrassing episodes of my life. Not to mention a $22 loss at the end of it too. Sighz..and I thought I had already paid my "fee" in full. Oh well...anyway, now just wanna laugh it off and pray that it will not spread to anyone who mustn't know of this. So why do I still wanna blog it down? Cos it's probably also one of the craziest things I would ever do.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home