Sunday, July 16, 2006

Long time no see..

Met up with Kit, Jingxian, Karen and Cuixian today. お久しぶりだった。Been such a long time since we last gathered. Esp for Karen and Cuixian, haven't seen them for like 2 years or so, since they left for Japan soon after graduation.

After a late lunch, we walked a bit more before settling for drinks and cake at 'Pacific Cafe.' Which, by the way, is a nice spot for chit-chatting. Central location yet not too noisy. Anyway, it was really nice catching up with the gals. It feels odd. Obviously, lots have changed. We've all had different experiences in these 2 years and grown differently. Yet, sometimes feel like nothing has changed. It's like we're like before, just hanging out in school, in between or after classes. At least, that's how I feel. Hope I didn't bore you guys. I know I'd said this lots of times. But I miss the good old times~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home