I'm going home!
Yup, I changed my mind, the millionth time. But I swear I'm sticking to this one.Sure, I wanna stay, see new things, try new things and travel. Staying one more year, I will probably get more money and can squeeze my worth out of the money and effort I've invested here.
But ultimately, I wanna be home with family and friends more. I'm happy with one year here. I can move on and get on with life. Most importantly, home is home. I will be happier.
Moreover, I miss going to the movies and ktv. I miss badminton. I can be a good jie mei for my best friend for her wedding end of the year. I can start learning korean and piano.
And I don't have to buy a car here anymore. No driving test. No more freezing mornings and frozen hands and feet. No more heater fuel. No more ice/snow scrapping. (Winter's not my favorite season.) No more laundry with a washing machine that doesn't wash properly. Hopefully, I will feel more stable emotionally too. Life's a rollercoaster ride here.
In any case, just gotta make the most out of my time here and life when I get back, so that I won't regret.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home