Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Off to Abashiri

After a hectic rush, I'm finally packed for Abashiri. But apparently, it's one of the worst years there, being so warm and not much drift ice. Guess the weather is against me on my travels.

I'm glad I'm going home, although I'm not looking forward to the humidity and heat. And it's funny how once you decide to leave, you start missing everything again. Even the kids were super friendly today. Darn!

But my mom's glad I'm going home. So I'm just gonna hang on to whatever thin threads of faith and try hard to stick to my decision for once. At the moment, more worried about my voyage to the far east. Darn the bus schedules. Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is Abashiri? Go there for what?

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger weiling said...

Eastern Hokkaido. Snow & drift ice...wait for pic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home