Monday, December 31, 2007

Goodbye, 2007...

Let's see...last moments in 2007...my last day of 2007 went something like this...

'Woke up' real early cos i gave up trying to sleep. Instead I played solitaire and read Pride and Prejudice online. Got nagged by mom before she went out.

"How come always cannot sleep?"

silence...

"Don't always bum around. Go do things you need to do."

"Well, I'm not bumming. At least I'm reading."

"Look for a job!"

"I AM looking!"

"Ever since you came back from Japan, you became so #$@# $#%@&%..."


Ok, moving on...sluggishly read and did some little errands through the day without falling asleep. More food in the late afternoon...then a bit of TV then decided to go swim. Bro joined me. Came back to durian. Yay!! Some more TV...and going to bed now.

Hope you guys are having more fun. Not that I envy being in any of those noise and crowd. But anyway, HAPPY 2008!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home