Saturday, June 03, 2006

I GOT A NEW LAPTOP~!!

From a bare few hundred dollars, I've raised my bank balance to over $3000 with my last pay check in 2 months. (It helps that food is provided and my father drives me quite often and I seldom have much time or energy to go out with a 6-day work week.) Not a whole lot but I'm satisfied. But not for long. Made the big purchase of a new laptop today. That's $2300 down again but I got a new laptop!!! hee..And I do need to get one before going Japan.

Intel Centrino Duo Core Processor, Windows XP Home, 12.1" WXGA screen, 1GB DDR-2 SDRAM (free upgrade), 80GB SATA HDD (our bargain), 8x DVD-burner ($51 upgrade). The extras: 1.3 Mega Pixel rotatable webcam with some SKYPE software and McAfee for 15 months. It all comes with 3 years warranty. Now I just can't wait till I get it, a week later.

In the meantime, lots of errands and small little things to take care of. Feeling good and enjoying the last of my leave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home