Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Independence Day

Went to the dentist today and finally, after around 2 years, my braces are off!!!

Feels funny, like my mouth had gotten used to the metal brackets and couldn't recognise the touch of my uncovered teeth. Like there's too much pearlie white that had been concealed by metal. Heard that some people actually miss the braces after wearing them for so long. Well, I guess I'm kinda sentimentally attached to the metal that has been with me for so long but I definitely love being free from their grip at last.

Wasn't really expecting to have it off today so didn't take any "Before" pic but came home and took shot after shot of the "After" pics. The best I could do for now...



I hope there is a difference... Now, waiting for my retainer next week. In the meantime, I'm getting to know my teeth again and feeling somewhat vulnerable with nothing keeping my teeth in place. Can't wait till they can stand on their own and I can bite and grind without worries again.

1 Comments:

At 6:00 AM, Blogger Serene said...

Looking so great babeeeeeeee!!!
Can't wait to be back to hug you and pester you again!!
WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEEEE!!
*hugss**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home