MOMO @ Mohd Sultan
I'm no clubbing fan. In fact, I'm thinking, people who like to go clubbing must LOVE clubbing to stand all that smoke, the crowd, the painfully loud music and stinky hair, migraine and a big fat taxi fare after clubbing. My brother promptly reminded me that many go clubbing to spot potential mates. And on a more rational note, I guess there are people who simply love to dance and besides the torturous environmental factors, it is a rather fun and spontaneous atmosphere. But still, after my third trip to a club, I've reached the same conclusion - clubbing's just not for me.Went to Momo at Mohd Sultan with a couple of colleagues after work today. Just tot it'd be nice to hang out with them before I leave the hotel and god knows when we'll meet again. But once there, I start wondering why I put myself through it. The smoke's so thick that we could hardly open our hurting eyes, the music so loud that it feels like my heart's gonna pop out and my ear drum hurts from the bass, and not to mention, my cigarette-smelling hair now.
Over $30, including the taxi fare home. Loads of fresh second hand smoke. And a damaged ear drum. I probably have to really intoxicate myself before I will ever enjoy clubbing.
P.S.: No offence to my friends and colleagues who went clubbing with me. While I do not enjoy it in particular, I do cherish the time spent with you. That's really the only reason that would send me clubbing again, if ever.
Yawnz...dozing off in front of my computer..Zzzz...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home