Happy CNY
Spent my Chinese New Year alone for the first time ever. KM went to Hong Kong to spend CNY with her relatives. I spent the whole weekend dazing at home. Hope that's not a bad omen for the new year. Just didn't feel like going out and had some lessons to plan, which I unfortunately didn't get down to do either. Think the stress didn't help with homesickness or loneliness. It's not bad here, but I'm glad I'm going home this year.Just hope that I can find a job I like when I get back. May all be good and well and let me get the right job. Career luck for the new year. Happy CNY, everyone!

1 Comments:
Hey girl, Gong Xi Fa Cai!!
Sorry ah personal mail banned in office and I hardly go online at home, so I thought I'd reply you here. Heh.
The interview... erm, like what I told the dinosaur, the interviewers looked hardly impressed haha. but who cares lah it's over liao. Wait for April lor.
I'm very BORED!!!! nothing to do at work AT ALL... for the past 10 working days... Geng-ed my weekly report like mad.
CNY was quite boring this year leh... for me at least. Just eat, sleep, rot, gamble. Didn't go chinatown and chun dao he pan also.
Oh we sent some CNY goodies over to sawa nakane and jolin. Wow cost us a bomb man. The postage was more than 3 times the cost of the goodies lor!
Hmm this is such a disorganised post.
Anyway, I wish I could go and see those drift ice stuff and snow plains too!!!!!!! *pouts*
Ok you take care. haha I really should've emailed you instead. =P
Post a Comment
<< Home