Farewells...
First time I ever got flowers and I got two today. One in school from the ceremony announcing the departure of some of the teachers, and one from the farewell party 別れ会 tonight. As usual, had to make some speeches in front of the teachers and students, which apparently I did quite well.The enkai was really fun too. It's amusing how wild and high these teachers can get. Got intoxicated and sprained my ankle. Hoping it will self-recuperate. Still, would have gone for the third party if I hadn't needed a lift home. Amazingly, this is the first time I've been to an enkai with this school. Wish we did this earlier on. Not that I didn't get along but I think it would have warmed things up more.
Anyway, just thinking I'm going to miss all of this so much. Wish I talked more with the teachers. Wish I'm not changing schools now. It's so not smart to be stupidly attached to things and people you know you won't have for long. But I guess the real moral of the story is just to enjoy Now and make the most out of every situation.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home