Five months left...
Wonder if it's the lack of a social circle and life here or just me. I miss home and family. A friend calls me a 'home-misser.' haa..I suppose I am, for good or for bad. Anyway, just spent the past weekend with my family. It was ok. Although maybe my mom and I are best when we're apart. We get on each other's nerves. haa..But I'm still glad they came and I'm going back.In less than 2 weeks, it will be 2 weeks of spring break. KM and I are thinking of doing some sakura tracking plus DisneySea and Ghibli Museum for me. Then 3 weeks of school and it's golden week. No public holidays in June but maybe go somewhere in the area over weekends. When summer comes, hanabi, matsuri, lavendar in Furano and Mount Fuji and Fuji-kyu Highlands! School ends by end July. Before going back, want to go on a drive around Kyushu and maybe Okinawa. If time and money allows, wanna stick around for autumn, perhaps even some foilage tracking south this time.
So maybe as KM says, five months will whizz right by!

1 Comments:
Don't worry... I totally understand how you feel. You did a good job in the past half a year u were here right! Don't be too hard on yourself =) give urself a pat on the shoulder now!
Post a Comment
<< Home