Thursday, April 12, 2007

疲れた...でも幸せ

Spent the afternoons and evenings in the past three days taking video with my students for the Hokkaido English Challenge. While many people started practising last year, we only started practices in January. So I knew we were pressed for time. What I didn't foresee is the difficulty in scheduling practices. These Japanese schools have so much meetings and these kids have so much to do. My teachers aren't very involved either or they're just too busy for it.

But ultimately, I think we did pretty well. So proud of my kids. They're great! More by their own merits than whatever I've done of course. Still, times like these, I'm really glad that I'm here doing this. I almost wanted to cry when my last kid for the test performed brilliantly. Or the time when one of my kids answered the date perfectly after her fellow classmates failed to. Maybe I've been here for too long. でも今日、幸せだった。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home