Day Two
Today is filled with briefing and orientation sessions with my direct supervisor, BH. Sometimes i wonder if i can ever live up to their expectations. The jobs they do sometimes sound so chiem and impossible for me. Still, i really appreciate him being so patient and spending hours literally to tell me about the job and the company and everything. I really wish I can pick up fast and start being useful.Incidentally, SIF called me today. I sent in a job application like maybe 2 months ago. Apparently, they've decided that they have a suitable vacancy for me. I actually turned them down flat, but I can't help but wonder what the other job is like. I mean, I am actually quite happy with PA so far. It's just that SIF's the first time I ever got a reply for an application that I sent myself and not through an agency. Maybe I would call them and arrange a meeting after all, just for curiosity's sake. We'll see.

1 Comments:
A bit late but all the very best for ur new job, whichever it may be :)
Post a Comment
<< Home