Stupid me, Stupid day ~ another whining post
I don't really know what to say. Basically, my mom and I has this way of driving each other up the wall. A couple of weeks of peace is always followed by a week or two of turmoil. It's like every time we are at peace with each other, there is a hidden timed bomb going "tick, tock, tick, tock...", waiting to go off. And it always do, sooner or later, leaving her disgusted with me, me frustrated with her and myself, and both of us hurt.Here's the latest bomb. I hope you can laugh at this. Basically I said something before I've got the details. She asked for details. I needed more time, so I said forget it, we'll talk again when I've got the details. She got impatient and said no time to wait for me cos she going out. I got impatient and I said 'don't wait then.' I mean, we can always wait till she's back. She waited anyway. I didn't know. She came asking again. And finally I said, I didn't tell her to wait. She went out, came back and "Boom!!"
Tell me, is this stupid or what? Banging my head on the wall...
To me, I think this started with her, logically speaking. When I said I'm not ready yet, don't push me, just wait! Also, it's bad enough that we're fighting. So why say really nasty things that are not even related? In my opinion, there is no need to make personal attacks to make me feel lousy about myself or derogate herself to make me feel guilty. The latter, especially, is just despicable.
On the other hand, I'm not shirking my responsibility here. Why can't I just be more patient? Just keep my mouth shut. Just be nicer. And I've probably been complaining about my mom too much to too many people.
Oh boy, realized my last few posts were all so negative. Feel like I'm revealing so much here that I'm like throwing my face away as I blog.
Anyway, let me try to end on a brighter note. Went to play badminton today. The last time I played, it was more than 9 months ago, when I'm still in Japan, in one of my secondary schools. This time, it was arranged with people on an online badminton forum. You have to take your chances but luckily, it was a decent bunch of people and it was fun.
I also finally decided to join the gym after all. Trust me, my bulging T.B.T had a huge part in this. I literally feel like I am 4 months pregnant and have 4 butts or something. Kinda sensing that my body's aging too. Ok, bright side, I'm looking forward to yoga classes and getting healthier.
Oh, and I'm going to Japan with my parents and aunt coming Friday night for about a week or so. Going to Tokyo and Hokkaido. Kinda rushed though. Only decided like a week ago, so it was a flurry to book our air tickets and hotels and stuff. It's also gonna be slower cos parents don't walk fast. Not the best expression but you know what I mean.
That's all for now, I guess..Oh, and I would try to patch things up later...搞不好又要见“泪”了。 Mine, that is. I should just learn to curb my temper. Have a great week, guys!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home