Sorting out my thoughts
So much I wanna do, but so little I'm doing now.So much to learn, but so little I know.
Ok ok. I know... I should count my blessings...
I guess, all I want for myself is that when I look back upon what I have done in my life, I will be able to give myself a pat on the back and say "Well done" or "Good try" or at least, "That was fun?" haa...
Gotta learn to "seize the day!!"
This is what I put for my blog description right there on the side panel of this blog. Before I realized it, I don't feel exactly the same anymore.
I'm definitely still trying to do more now, as I settle in my job. Perhaps too much, actually. Joined the gym. Looked for badminton groups. Wanna check out this taiko group in Bedok. Wanna take up piano and Korean lessons. Wanna learn dancing and cooking. Wanna go travelling again. Not there yet but it's as if I need to have a happening life to have a life. It's not entirely a bad thing. Why waste precious life when there's so much out there.
On the other hand, I haven't quite grasped it yet, but when things like quarrels with my mom happen, the rest seems insignificant. Of cos, other people would probably state other incidents like Myanmar or China as examples. Well, those too but I guess, what I'm trying to say here is that, personal family issues make me feel like a brat deep down. So doing all those courses and stuff doesn't change that. Instead of learning this and that, the first thing I need to learn, is to cherish and treat my family better. Ultimately, that's the thing that matters the most? Who knows, maybe there is a course on that too. haha...Sighz..Oh well..
This is a spoilt brat...signing off...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home