'Life' deficiency?
Doesn't time always fly? Already 2 months into my job, but still trying to get used to the lifestyle.Actually kinda stressed at work. Cos it feels like there's so little I know and can do. First it was a monthly report. Now, it's project management. Guess I asked for it. It's good in a way. I feel like I'm learning something and it's relatively interesting. On the other hand, it's just more stressful and it's common to stay past working hours, much more so than the other departments.
Funnily, at the age of 25, going on 26, one can still feel insecure with one's identity like a teenager. Not sure why. Perhaps not being totally confident about the job plays a part, but more than that, think I'm just not really satisfied with my life as yet, or proud of it right now. Or maybe I've hibernated for just a little too long.
Life for now pretty much revolves around work and home. Not much of a life, in a way. Work takes up so much time. And time outside of work passes so quickly. Before I know it, I should be asleep in bed to wake up refreshed the next morning. Like an hour ago, for instance. For more than a month, I was actually an early bird. Sadly, I'm beginning to slip in the past 2 weeks. Wish I didn't need to sleep as much. Wish I have more time. Yet, I'm not really doing much, besides work.
Sounds kinda blue now, eh? Actually, I'm okay. Think I'm lucky to have landed this job. At least I feel like I'm learning something. Boss is patient and people are nice. Actually laugh a lot at work. What more can I ask for, right?
And I'm still healthy, besides being a little iron deficient, maybe. I guess I just need to get out more. Exercise or a hobby or catch up more with people, you know. That would help with my bulging tummy and tight bottoms and limited work wardrobe too. Anyway, it's Monday again. Alarm set. Gotta brush my teeth...Good night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home